StaffIzabel Barsive – Multi-Media Production Coordinator
email@example.com – (613) 562-5968 Jeff Ruck – Engineer Xavier Landreville – Software Developer
What we do
The CHUO multimedia production department is responsible for serving the audio production and web needs of CHUO’s staff and volunteers. On a regular basis you’ll find us scripting, voicing, recording, and mixing everything from station IDs to ads. We also take the time to keep CHUO.FM updated and looking sweet and slick.
We Need you!
CHUO multimedia production department is almost always up to its ears in work. You can help make our lives easier, and fill volunteer hours with any number of tasks including:
- Scripting, voicing, recording and mixing Station ID’s, Show Bridges and 3rd Party Advertisements.
- Translating text for airing and web content.
- Uploading music to our MediaTouch system.
- Producing audiovisual content (NEW!)
View the current schedule, or book some production time:
Please, reserve at least 48hours before the day needed and be advice that you won’t get a confirmation on WE.
What we use
- Mackie SR24-4-VLZ Pro 24 Track mixing board
- SM 58, Behinger B-2 Pro, Mics
- Echo Digital MIA sound card
- Professional sound recorders (ZOOM H4 and ZOOM H4N)
- Adobe Audition 2.0 (moving to Adobe Audition 6)
- OMT iMedia Production