Alexandre Mattar – Production Coordinator
email@example.com – (613) 562-5968
Jeff Ruck – Engineer
What we do
The CHUO production department is responsible for serving the audio production and web needs of CHUO’s staff and volunteers. On a regular basis you’ll find us scripting, voicing, recording, and mixing everything from station IDs to ads. We also take the time to keep CHUO.FM updated and looking sweet and slick.
We Need you!
CHUO’s production department is almost always up to its ears in work. You can help make our lives easier, and fill volunteer hours with any number of tasks including:
- Scripting, voicing, recording and mixing Station ID’s, Show Bridges and 3rd Party Advertisements.
- Translating text for airing and web content.
- Uploading music to our MediaTouch system.
- and much, much more.
TO BOOK A PRODUCTION TRAINING SESSION PLEASE EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
What we use
- Mackie SR24-4-VLZ Pro 24 Track mixing board
- SM 58, Behinger B-2 Pro, Mics
- Echo Digital MIA sound card
- A really fast computer
- a plethora of CD players, Mini Disc recorders, etc.
- Adobe Audition 2.0 | info
- OMT iMedia Production